Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thayne has left the building....

Well, by the time most of you read this, I will be on my way to Japan. I leave at 8:30am from Miami Int. Arrive in Washington DC around 11am. I leave there at 12:20 (if you want to call or txt do so before then!!!!)
I arrive in Tokyo 3:25pm Friday (2:25amEST Friday). Then I fly to Oita, our "home town" at 6:50pm and arrive 8:20. Long delay in tokyo. Im sure ill be able to keep myself busy.

To everyone, thank you all so much. God has truly blessed Erika and I with some AMAZING friends and family. A VERY special thanks to Tami our Tampa Blessing. I have never seen God more clearly than in the love that she has shown for us. From keeping us in her home, to fixing our tables, and selling our car... there is nothing she wouldn't do for us. Thanks Tami.

To our parents (Vicki, Karen, and Terrell) Thanks for your love and support with this move and our life as a couple. Without parent support, life is not easy. And you always support us in our decisions! We know you would do ANYTHING in your power to help us and that you love us both with all the love in your hearts. We love you too.

To our friends, Tampa, and all over - We will miss you all and thanks for making our leaving so ... "enjoyable!". We couldnt ask for better friends.

This is the first time I've actually teared up about leaving. Im not sad to leave... just sad to leave you all for a year. We'll be back soon, and were only a Skype call away. Search for our E-mail to get our skype address!

See you on the other side of the world!
Love,
Thayne

No comments:

Post a Comment